She is a firm believer that we all have our own paths and that there is no one way or right way to any path, but that we are all here to support one another no matter where that might lead. At the core of all lies the ability to see the possibilities in each other, and that is truly a gift that has always been Jeannine’s.
Jeannine splits her time between the beaches she loves up north on Lake Michigan and various tropical beaches that feed her soul and need for sunshine including Maui- Hawaii, LA and the Suncoast of Florida.
She loves being Aunt Jeannine to many nieces and nephews as well as Miss Jeannine to the children she teaches, cares for and entertains with The Melodies, Heart Centered Stories and more and spends a great deal of her time making crafts, designs and toy shopping for the kids in her life!
Creativity is the passion that runs through her days and each one of her adventures, moves and creations shows her heart. Her intuition has been her guide throughout her life and is now available for clients with her Life Coaching programs.
- A guest on radio shows and tele-seminars such as Rev Dr. Michael Bernard Beckwith of The Secret’s Agape Church in Los Angeles, California, her story on cord-cutting can be seen in Doreen Virtue's book, Angel Medicine.
- She has written and published over 40 Guided Meditations for Children of the New Earth Online magazine and has recorded several special meditations for SuperKid children fighting cancer, supporting the MaxLove Project.
- She has published four books of poetry and has just completed her first in a series of books with
The WORLD Collective Consciousness.
- Jeannine’s collaboration with her Grammy award winner brother on a musical program for children, entitled The Melodies™: Harmonies, Life Readiness Songs and Lessons, teaching meditative techniques through jazzy songs, was featured in the 2012 Agape Youth Revelation alongside CosmiKids and will be re-releasedin 2015.
- Her Mini-Guided Meditations can be seen on YouTube.
- She hosted The Star Children Show on The Star Nations Radio Network in 2013.
- She was co-host of The Animal Totem Hour with Jeannie and Jeannine on The Star Nations Radio Network and co-authored The Animal Totem articles monthly in Star Nations Magazine.
- She was a columnist for Bellesprit Magazine, having authoring A Conscious World articles in tune with The World Collective Consciousness as well as having her poetry published in the magazine. Her Intuitive Life Signs were a monthly feature.
-She hosts a weekly mini-meditation radio show on OrganicallyYOU: A Balanced Life each Sunday night/Monday morning
- She created stories inspired by The Melodies lessons for kids weekly on her radio show:
Heart Centered Stories - for Kids with Heart helping children reach into their own imagination and discover a world anew.
- The Melodies™: Harmonies for Preschoolers will be re-released fall of 2015 with the introduction of a complimentary Yoga Dance Program called The Melodies in Motion™ using the songs and meditative lessons taught with the songs.
- Facilitator and Author of Wise Women Workshops, with original Guided Meditation exercises to access ones own inner wisdom.
- Jeannine is a founding member of NTEC, New Thought Education Consortium, under the tutelage of Judy Julin, Founder and CEO of CosmiKids affiliated with the Agape Youth Program, LA as well as The Hunter School in New Hampshire.
- Contributor and Mindfulness Expert for Inspired Parenting Magazine, 2015- 2017.
- Mindfulness Presenter for Head Start parents, teachers, and administrators for Inspired Parenting Magazine.
- Life in Balance presenter, Alliance for Women in Media at Central Michigan University, 2016
- Founder of www.mindfulnessmothers.com supporting mothers with the hardest job on earth!
- Author of The Possibility Path, a life coaching program.